Each year, the Mobile Learning Awards single out the best projects in the galaxy produced with the Teach on Mars solution. What if yours was in the 2020 crop? You’ll need to register first of course!
Get on track today
This competition gives you the unique opportunity of making your expertise visible, of benefitting from the feedback of our jury and rewarding the talent in your teams.
Following the deliberations of our editorial committee and then the panel of professionals we recruit for this new edition, five prizes will be awarded:
- Soft skills
- Customer deployment
- Special favourite prize
What will yours be?
The final sprint before February 14
Maybe you haven’t had any luck with this fateful date in the past? Rest assured: this year will be different! Because you will have finalised your registration before February 14 at 6 p.m. and be able to calmly devote your evening to other celebrations.
To get the job done, simply follow these 5 steps:
- Read the competition description to choose your categories
- Complete your online registration form
- Read and sign the competition rules
- Complete your information record if you’re competing for the “Customer Deployment” prize
- Deliver your training course(s) to the Teach on Mars app and…
- You’re all set!
For any questions or if you need support to register, you can contact us directly here. So what are you waiting for to join the race to the stars?