Do you manage mobile learning projects using the Teach on Mars solution and want to promote your initiative? Then why not take part in the Mobile Learning Awards 2021?
Reaching for the stars
For the fourth year running, this large contest will reward the best accomplishments made using Teach on Mars technology, and will encourage the exchange of best practices in mobile learning.
As for the previous editions, the lucky winners of the competition will be selected after an internal preselection process, carried out by Teach on Mars mobile learning experts, with the selected projects then being submitted to an external Jury, comprising a panel of training sector professionals. The prize-winners will be announced in September. Will you be among them?
Find out what the 2021 edition has in stor
Whether you are already an enthusiastic follower of the concept, or you only just discovered it, the 2021 edition has a few surprises in store, including:
- a new Activity, showcasing our solution’s shortest learning segment,
- in the Training category, which will reward the best courses with several activities, we will see the comeback of the CSR prize, dedicated to sustainable and responsible development,
- a more fleshed out Deployment category, to distinguish new projects in our ecosystem from those which are already more mature.
Prizes for all of your projects
Applications are invited from all players in our ecosystem, customers and partners alike, who will compete to win one of the following 8 prizes:
- Teach on Mars: activity designed with our solution (e.g., Sushi Game, Quiz Game, Multiquiz, Mixed Course)
- Integrated: third party activity embedded in a ToM course via web content (e.g., third-party authoring tool, Scorm)
Training Category, for the best courses with more than 5 activities in the following subject areas:
- CSR (raising awareness of social, environmental or ethical issues)
- Soft Skills (and cross-functional human skills)
- Sector-based (skills specific to a given domain, sector or company)
- Launch: the most successful first 6 months of a new mobile learning application
- Engagement: the mobile learning device deployed for at least 12 months, which has proved most engaging over time.
Special favorite award:
- The Jury’s favorite production across all categories
Have you already spotted your favorites?
Call to applicants throughout the galaxy
Are you considering taking part? Here’s the kit you’ll need to prepare your application:
Please send us your entries before 20 June 2021, and feel free to get in touch if you need any help with your application. On your mark, get set, apply!
Because even the fastest ship in the galaxy needs literary horsepower in the cockpit, Delphine teleported aboard the Teach on Mars rocket and set a course for the brand new Learning Station. She’s 50% humanities junkie, 50% innovation addict, and 100% steady hand at the helm.