As we approach the gala evening of the Partner Forum, the Teach on Mars team unveils the list of candidates and training programmes shortlisted for the grand finale of the Mobile Learning Awards.
More than 90 training courses in the running!
After assessing more than 90 competing courses for the 2019 edition, the Editorial Committee responsible for evaluation is delighted to announce the list of nominees in each category and warmly thanks all those involved.
- DIVERSITY CONSEIL: Disability, a matter for everyone
- TOTAL with SKILLSDAY: Phishing – To click or not to click, that is the question!
- CGI FINANCE with YES’N’YOU: Digital marketing and the automotive industry: en route to the future!
- EDINOVO: The graphic chain in 7 steps
- LAFAAAC: Makeup Cinema Beauty for black skin
- SKILLSDAY: Sales negotiations
Soft skills category:
- ALENVI: How to document discussions
- BALTHAZAR AKADEMY: Boosting your team’s creativity
- DMM: Taking the time you don’t have
- SKILLSDAY: How to create agile change
- READY FOR TAKEOFF for DIOR: The e-reputation of a brand
- SAINT-GOBAIN with ART TIPS: Saint-Gobain’s Story
- SKILLSDAY for CARTIER: Watchmaking Essentials
- YES’N’YOU for TOTAL: Crisis management – 60 mins to manage a crisis!
- CARTIER: Santos The Watch
- CGI FINANCE: The funding lead
- COTY LUXURY: Miu Miu Twist Eau de Parfum
- GÉNÉRALE DE TÉLÉPHONE: Smart Demo
Who are our winners from the 2019 shortlist?
The Teach on Mars team invites customers and partners to Le Village by CA on 28 March to discover the lucky winners at our awards ceremony. This gala event will also be an opportunity to talk to the different mobile learning stakeholders in the Teach on Mars ecosystem in an inspiring and friendly atmosphere
Not yet registered? There’s still time to let us know you would like to attend here.
Business school graduate and passionate about digital innovations, Noémie put on her diving suit and joined the Teach on Mars team as Content Manager. She is involved in marketing and events while contributing to Teach on Earth, a social and environmental initiative.