Would you like to give your learners an ever expanding training offer? This month the Marketplace offers you off-the-shelf titles as well as core topics, proving once again that mobile learning is highly adaptable.
New releases on the front page
For customers who want to raise awareness of current issues, several titles may be of interest:
- “Sexism at work”(SkillsDay) is under the spotlight after the 2nd National Day Against Sexism and the launch of the #StOpEn campaign initiated by L’Oréal France, EY and AccorHotels,
- “Understanding GDPR”(SkillsDay), in synch with the European Data Protection Day held on 28 January 2019,
- Reform of training: an introduction to explain this important topic on the Teach on Mars application as the French Avenir Professionnel act comes into force this month.
Regulations in the spotlight
And just for once, this month we’ve gathered together the latest releases on the Marketplace covering regulatory issues. The Teach on Mars application gives you a sneak preview through the demos of several other additions to the catalogue:
- “Managing Interventions by Service Providers – Risk-Free!”(SkillsDay),
- “Insurance Law Made Easy!”(Abilways),
- “Public Contracts in Belgium Made Easy!”(Abilways).
Looking to other horizons
In this month’s final piece of news, the Marketplace is heading into international airspace with a Playlist now available in English. Any titles stand out for you? The partner publishers of the Marketplace will be happy to translate them for you on request.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how to get these titles in French or bilingual versions, on your Teach on Mars portal!